Our Registry is ideal for baby showers, birth announcements, birthdays and other special occasions.
Here is how you create and manage a Gift Registry:
Create an account with us
Haven't yet created an account with My Lil Package? Most of our Gift Registries are private, so you will need to sign up for an account with My Lil Package:
sign-up/register for an account »
Create a gift registry
If you have already created an account with us, you're currently logged in to the website, and would like to create a new Gift Registry, you can do so now:
create a new Gift Registry »
Search for a Registry/Edit your registry
If you would like to search for a friend or relative's gift registry, or EDIT your registry, you can do so by going to the search screen:
searching for a Gift Registry here »
Have you been emailed a secret key to find a private Gift Registry? You can go to this screen to enter that secret key:
enter that secret key here »
steps to Purchase items from a private gift registry (you need to be invited by the owner)
Do you want to purchase items from a gift registry:
1) You first need to LOG IN to your account. You will be unable to order items from the registry until you are logged in (unless the registry is 'public').
2) Once you have logged in to your account - you will be brought back to the home page.
3) Click on the 'Gift Registry' link at the top of the page.
4) Click on 'search for a registry' & click on the registry you want to view or purchase from.
5) You'll be asked for your secret key. If you don't remember it, you can ask for the shopping cart to email it to you immediately.
6) Once you've entered your secret key - you'll be able to order items.
Once you've selected the gift registry, simply add the quantity for the item(s) you would like to purchase and add them to your basket.
NOTE: Once the quantity of items the gift registry owner has identified has been purchased - that item will no longer appear as available for purchase on the Gift Registry.
Still having problems?
We're here to help! Go to our contact page and send us a quick note. We promise to help you out.